Web Development for Non-Profits Using Drupal and CiviCRM
We build new sites, rebuild old sites, and also provide ongoing support and development for existing installations. We understand your website as a tool to support your communications - a living platform that needs to be built right, well maintained, and occasionally needs a major renovation.
We collaborate with you in planning and building a site that suits your needs within your budget of money and time. We provide hosting, training and on-going support.
Constituency Relationship Management (CRM)
As a non-profit organization, you depend on the support and participation of your constituents. If you're not managing your relationship with your constituents, you're not living up to your potential as an organization.
We help you manage memberships, fundraising, event registration, mailings and more using CiviCRM, a powerful contact relationship management tool built specifically to meet the needs of the non-profit and NGO community.
- We care about who we work with.
- A website lives in a context - your organizational goals and strategy are an important part of that.
- Website development is difficult.
- We use Drupal and CiviCRM on Linux.
- We minimize overhead and layers of communication (we're not subcontractors, we don't subcontract).