We collaborate with our clients in assessing needs and finding the most appropriate solutions. After a thorough analysis of visual and functional requirements we will plan and build a site with an emphasis on usability. We use Drupal content management system which means you can update content any time you wish with some training and minimal technical knowledge.
We can help you streamline and more easily manage information about all the people and organizations that are important to you. We use CiviCRM (Client Relationship Management) software which, in addition to storing contact information, can track messages, send newsletters, manage memberships and set up petitions. It can also handle secure payment processing for fundraising and event planning. You can track different types of contributions, search and produce reports that can help you assess the success of your campaigns.
Any or all of these functions can be integrated with your web pages. We can also set up the application as a stand-alone without linking to a public website.
An attractive and engaging visual design is a critical part of a successful website. Where appropriate, we work with outside design specialists to come up with original visual designs for the sites we develop.
Our focus for all the sites we build is on making it easy to use. We provide documentation and can also train your staff to make the most of the functionality available.
We offer hosting only for sites we've built. In addition to competitive rates, hosting with us means we will keep software updated and be able to respond quickly to any requests or changes you may want to make. Learn more
Any website is an continuously evolving project. We offer several support options depending on if you need ongoing help or just occasional technical support.
We use Drupal as our content management system because:
- It has a large user base and has been around since 2001.
- It has an active developer community and is always being expanded and improved.
- It's well built and can scale in response to demands of size, complexity and traffic.
- It's open source - so it's free to use and was produced and is expanded in response to the needs of the community of users and developers.
CiviCRM is a powerful web-based relationship management database.
- It has been designed specifically to meet the needs of advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups.
- It combines many functions related to client relationship management, but it’s built so that each function can be installed, or not, as needed.
- It's web-based, so information you gather is all stored in one place but can be accessed from almost anywhere.
- It integrates well with Drupal.
- It's open source, so it’s free and developed by and for the community of users.